Clue: Medici family pope
We have 1 answer for the clue Medici family pope. See the results below.
- Pope, 1513-21
- Religious leader born Giovanni de Medici
- Pope when the Reformation started
- Pope of the 16th century
- Pope who excommunicated Martin Luther
- Pope, 1513-1521
- Martin Luther's excommunicator
- Pope during the Protestant Reformation
- Pope who bestowed the title of Defender of the Faith on Henry VIII
- Pope after Julius II
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 30, 2007
- LA Times - January 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Medici family pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!