Clue: Pope when the Reformation started
We have 1 answer for the clue Pope when the Reformation started. See the results below.
- Pope, 1513-21
- Religious leader born Giovanni de Medici
- Pope of the 16th century
- Medici family pope
- Pope who excommunicated Martin Luther
- Pope, 1513-1521
- Martin Luther's excommunicator
- Pope during the Protestant Reformation
- Pope who bestowed the title of Defender of the Faith on Henry VIII
- Pope after Julius II
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Pope when the Reformation started that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!