Clue: Leading man of "Top Hat"
We have 1 answer for the clue Leading man of "Top Hat". See the results below.
- The Flintstones' favorite dancer?
- Star born May 10, 1899
- Other half of the Hollywood duo
- ... and 101-Across are known for their fancy footwork
- Dancer born 5/10/1899
- "Steps in Time" autobiographer
- Epitome of class in dance
- Legendary screen dancer*
- *"Top Hat" leading man
- Santa player in "The Man in the Santa Claus Suit"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 14, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Leading man of "Top Hat" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!