Clue: The Flintstones' favorite dancer?
We have 1 answer for the clue The Flintstones' favorite dancer?. See the results below.
- Star born May 10, 1899
- Other half of the Hollywood duo
- ... and 101-Across are known for their fancy footwork
- Leading man of "Top Hat"
- Dancer born 5/10/1899
- "Steps in Time" autobiographer
- Epitome of class in dance
- Legendary screen dancer*
- *"Top Hat" leading man
- Santa player in "The Man in the Santa Claus Suit"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue The Flintstones' favorite dancer? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!