Clue: Star born May 10, 1899
We have 1 answer for the clue Star born May 10, 1899. See the results below.
- The Flintstones' favorite dancer?
- Other half of the Hollywood duo
- ... and 101-Across are known for their fancy footwork
- Leading man of "Top Hat"
- Dancer born 5/10/1899
- "Steps in Time" autobiographer
- Epitome of class in dance
- Legendary screen dancer*
- *"Top Hat" leading man
- Santa player in "The Man in the Santa Claus Suit"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Star born May 10, 1899 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!