Clue: Lee, e.g.: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Lee, e.g.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Robt. E. Lee, e.g.
- Pentagon fig.
- Col.'s superior
- Four-star leader: Abbr.
- Mil. bigwig
- Burnside, e.g.: Abbr.
- R.E. Lee, e.g.
- DDE was one
- DDE, for one
- Grant, for one: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2011
- New York Sun - October 10, 2004
- New York Sun - October 09, 2004
- New York Sun - October 08, 2004
- New York Times - January 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Lee, e.g.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!