Clue: Legendary Native American athlete Jim
We have 1 answer for the clue Legendary Native American athlete Jim. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Jim
- Athlete Jim
- Athlete of the Century Jim
- Indian superathlete Jim
- 1912 Olympics track star
- Breaker of the 400-meter freestyle world record at the 2000 Olympics
- Pentathlon and decathlon champ of the 1912 Olympics
- All-around athlete Jim
- Football Hall of Famer Jim
- 1912 Olympics hero
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Legendary Native American athlete Jim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!