Clue: Pentathlon and decathlon champ of the 1912 Olympics
We have 1 answer for the clue Pentathlon and decathlon champ of the 1912 Olympics. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Jim
- Athlete Jim
- Athlete of the Century Jim
- Indian superathlete Jim
- 1912 Olympics track star
- Breaker of the 400-meter freestyle world record at the 2000 Olympics
- All-around athlete Jim
- Football Hall of Famer Jim
- Legendary Native American athlete Jim
- 1912 Olympics hero
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Pentathlon and decathlon champ of the 1912 Olympics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!