Clue: Football Hall-of-Famer Jim
We have 2 answers for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Jim. See the results below.
- Athlete Jim
- Athlete of the Century Jim
- Indian superathlete Jim
- 1912 Olympics track star
- Breaker of the 400-meter freestyle world record at the 2000 Olympics
- Pentathlon and decathlon champ of the 1912 Olympics
- All-around athlete Jim
- Football Hall of Famer Jim
- Legendary Native American athlete Jim
- 1912 Olympics hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2000
- New York Times - August 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Jim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!