Clue: "Les Misérables" novelist
We have 1 answer for the clue "Les Misérables" novelist. See the results below.
- Supreme Court Justice Black
- Science fiction award
- Victor who wrote "Les Misérables"
- Memorable 1989 hurricane
- Justice Black
- Prize and embrace nothing (4)
- Novelist Victor
- Jurist Black
- Boss of fashion
- "Les Misérables" author
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 19, 2016
- Washington Post - March 13, 2012
- Washington Post - August 10, 2010
- USA Today - June 18, 2003
- New York Times - May 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Les Misérables" novelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!