Clue: Victor who wrote "Les Misérables"
We have 1 answer for the clue Victor who wrote "Les Misérables". See the results below.
- Supreme Court Justice Black
- Science fiction award
- Memorable 1989 hurricane
- Justice Black
- Prize and embrace nothing (4)
- "Les Misérables" novelist
- Novelist Victor
- Jurist Black
- Boss of fashion
- "Les Misérables" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2017
- Universal - April 30, 2011
- New York Times - April 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Victor who wrote "Les Misérables" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!