Clue: Memorable 1989 hurricane
We have 1 answer for the clue Memorable 1989 hurricane. See the results below.
- Supreme Court Justice Black
- Science fiction award
- Victor who wrote "Les Misérables"
- Justice Black
- Prize and embrace nothing (4)
- "Les Misérables" novelist
- Novelist Victor
- Jurist Black
- Boss of fashion
- "Les Misérables" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Memorable 1989 hurricane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!