Clue: Lewis Carroll poem
We have 1 answer for the clue Lewis Carroll poem. See the results below.
- Poem with a jubjub bird and a tumtum tree
- "O frabjous day!" source
- Poem that begins "'Twas brillig"
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves . . ."
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves ..."
- Poem with a tumtum tree
- Carroll poem
- Nonsense poem by Lewis Carroll
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lewis Carroll poem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!