JABBERWOCKY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Lewis Carroll poem
- Poem with a jubjub bird and a tumtum tree
- "O frabjous day!" source
- Poem that begins "'Twas brillig"
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves . . ."
- "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves ..."
- Poem with a tumtum tree
- Carroll poem
- Nonsense poem by Lewis Carroll
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 31, 2016
- Universal - April 06, 2015
- Universal - October 18, 2014
- Universal - August 27, 2013
- New York Sun - April 28, 2008
- New York Sun - July 13, 2006
- Washington Post - April 24, 2006
- LA Times - March 02, 2006
- USA Today - November 08, 2004
- New York Times - September 02, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer jabberwocky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!