Clue: Liberal, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Liberal, slangily. See the results below.
- One of a much-discriminated against minority
- Golf's Phil Mickelson, e.g.
- Lou Gehrig, for one
- Writer who's in the minority
- "Waiting for ___" (Odets play)
- Southpaw's nickname
- Truman, Clinton, Reagan, or Obama, e.g.
- Phil Mickelson's nickname
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Liberal, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!