Clue: Likable prez
We have 1 answer for the clue Likable prez. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 23, 2013
- New York Times - January 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Likable prez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!