Clue: Like a sheep
We have 2 answers for the clue Like a sheep. See the results below.
- Like mutton
- Just like ewe?
- Like Bo-Peep's herd
- Like rams and lambs
- Like Dolly the clone
- Like a member of the fold
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 07, 2014
- Washington Post - September 02, 2011
- New York Times - April 12, 2011
- New York Times - November 16, 2010
- Netword - December 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Like a sheep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!