Clue: Like "der," in Ger.
We have 3 answers for the clue Like "der," in Ger.. See the results below.
- Like some Fr. nouns
- Neither fem. nor neut.
- Like some nouns: Abbr.
- Like some names: Abbr.
- Foreign noun designation: Abbr.
- Like "Spanish" in Spanish: Abbr.
- Fem. opposite
- Like Spanish "eyes," e.g.: Abbr.
- Like some pronouns: Abbr.
- Like El Niño: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 14, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - August 10, 2014
- New York Sun - July 30, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Like "der," in Ger. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!