Clue: Like some nouns: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some nouns: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Like some Fr. nouns
- Neither fem. nor neut.
- Like some names: Abbr.
- Foreign noun designation: Abbr.
- Like "Spanish" in Spanish: Abbr.
- Like "der," in Ger.
- Fem. opposite
- Like Spanish "eyes," e.g.: Abbr.
- Like some pronouns: Abbr.
- Like El Niño: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 18, 2004
- New York Times - November 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like some nouns: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!