Clue: Like some Fr. nouns
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some Fr. nouns. See the results below.
- Neither fem. nor neut.
- Like some nouns: Abbr.
- Like some names: Abbr.
- Foreign noun designation: Abbr.
- Like "Spanish" in Spanish: Abbr.
- Like "der," in Ger.
- Fem. opposite
- Like Spanish "eyes," e.g.: Abbr.
- Like some pronouns: Abbr.
- Like El Niño: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - September 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 09, 2010
- Netword - October 28, 2007
- Washington Post - October 09, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - November 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Like some Fr. nouns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!