Clue: Like some consonants
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some consonants. See the results below.
- Like some consonants, phonetically
- Like the "y" sound in "yes"
- Relating to the roof of the mouth
- Like some consonants, as the nasal "n"
- Of the mouth's roof
- Certain consonant
- Spoken with the tongue near the roof of the mouth
- Like tongue-against-roof-of-the-mouth consonants
- Kind of vowel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 24, 2013
- New York Times - January 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Like some consonants that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!