Clue: Like some consonants, phonetically
We have 1 answer for the clue Like some consonants, phonetically. See the results below.
- Like the "y" sound in "yes"
- Like some consonants
- Relating to the roof of the mouth
- Like some consonants, as the nasal "n"
- Of the mouth's roof
- Certain consonant
- Spoken with the tongue near the roof of the mouth
- Like tongue-against-roof-of-the-mouth consonants
- Kind of vowel
- Of part of the mouth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like some consonants, phonetically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!