PALATAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Like some consonants, phonetically
- Like the "y" sound in "yes"
- Like some consonants
- Relating to the roof of the mouth
- Like some consonants, as the nasal "n"
- Of the mouth's roof
- Certain consonant
- Spoken with the tongue near the roof of the mouth
- Like tongue-against-roof-of-the-mouth consonants
- Kind of vowel
- Of part of the mouth
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 28, 2017
- LA Times - August 30, 2015
- USA Today - April 02, 2015
- New York Times - July 24, 2013
- LA Times - December 16, 2012
- Washington Post - June 06, 2010
- LA Times - February 13, 2010
- New York Times - September 27, 2009
- New York Sun - April 12, 2006
- New York Times - December 09, 2005
- New York Times - January 09, 2005
- New York Times - June 24, 2001
- Washington Post - April 28, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer palatal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!