Clue: Like some pyramids
We have 3 answers for the clue Like some pyramids. See the results below.
- Tenochtitlan resident
- ___ Ruins National Monument, N.M.
- Opposer of Cortés
- Like some ruins
- Foe of Cortés
- Nahuatl speaker
- Ancient Mexican
- Early Mexican
- Montezuma, for one
- Dweller at Tenochtitlán
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 16, 2012
- New York Times - September 13, 2009
- New York Times - April 23, 2009
- New York Times - May 11, 2008
- Washington Post - October 26, 2005
- Washington Post - February 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Like some pyramids that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!