Clue: Tenochtitlan resident
We have 1 answer for the clue Tenochtitlan resident. See the results below.
- ___ Ruins National Monument, N.M.
- Opposer of Cortés
- Like some ruins
- Foe of Cortés
- Nahuatl speaker
- Ancient Mexican
- Early Mexican
- Montezuma, for one
- Dweller at Tenochtitlán
- Montezuma, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2007
- New York Times - March 23, 2006
- Washington Post - December 12, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 26, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 11, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2004
- Washington Post - July 10, 2002
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
- New York Times - December 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Tenochtitlan resident that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!