Clue: Literally, "lion city"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "lion city". See the results below.
- "Road" destination of 1940
- Port on the Strait of Malacca
- Asian city-state
- City on a strait
- Asian country in which English is an official language
- Nation near the Malay Peninsula
- Its name means "Lion City"
- Former British crown colony
- Malay Archipelago island
- Asian city that's a country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "lion city" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!