Clue: Port on the Strait of Malacca
We have 1 answer for the clue Port on the Strait of Malacca. See the results below.
- "Road" destination of 1940
- Literally, "lion city"
- Asian city-state
- City on a strait
- Asian country in which English is an official language
- Nation near the Malay Peninsula
- Its name means "Lion City"
- Former British crown colony
- Malay Archipelago island
- Asian city that's a country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Port on the Strait of Malacca that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!