Clue: "Road" destination of 1940
We have 1 answer for the clue "Road" destination of 1940. See the results below.
- Literally, "lion city"
- Port on the Strait of Malacca
- Asian city-state
- City on a strait
- Asian country in which English is an official language
- Nation near the Malay Peninsula
- Its name means "Lion City"
- Former British crown colony
- Malay Archipelago island
- Asian city that's a country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Road" destination of 1940 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!