Clue: Literary comparison
We have 2 answers for the clue Literary comparison. See the results below.
- "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g.
- Cousin of a metaphor
- Pretty as a picture, e.g.
- Hot as a pistol, e.g.
- Writer's device
- "Life is like a box of chocolates," e.g.
- "Sick as a dog," for instance
- Float like a butterfly, say
- "As good as gold," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2012
- Washington Post - March 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Literary comparison that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!