Clue: Long-lost flier
We have 1 answer for the clue Long-lost flier. See the results below.
- "Lady Lindy"
- She never reached Howland Island
- First woman to earn the Distinguished Flying Cross
- "20 Hrs., 40 Min." author, 1928
- Subject of the book "Last Flight"
- Lady Lindy
- She never made it to Howland Island
- 1929 "Powder Puff Derby" participant
- Subject of the Joni Mitchell song "Amelia"
- Aviator Amelia
Found an answer for the clue Long-lost flier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!