Clue: Longtime USO emcee
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime USO emcee. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 15, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Longtime USO emcee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!