Clue: LP part
We have 3 answers for the clue LP part. See the results below.
- Top of a platter
- It's usually played first
- Where to start playing an LP
- Place for a hit, usually
- First six tracks, say
- "Don't Be Cruel" as opposed to "Hound Dog"
- Presley's "Don't," not "I Beg of You"
- Musician's better half
- Part that's most listened to
- Single component
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 23, 2015
- USA Today - April 19, 2007
- New York Times - July 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue LP part that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!