Clue: Top of a platter
We have 2 answers for the clue Top of a platter. See the results below.
- It's usually played first
- Where to start playing an LP
- Place for a hit, usually
- First six tracks, say
- LP part
- "Don't Be Cruel" as opposed to "Hound Dog"
- Presley's "Don't," not "I Beg of You"
- Musician's better half
- Part that's most listened to
- Single component
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2014
- Netword - May 28, 2011
- USA Today - May 12, 2009
- New York Times - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - October 26, 2001
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
- New York Times - June 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Top of a platter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!