Clue: Where to start playing an LP
We have 1 answer for the clue Where to start playing an LP. See the results below.
- Top of a platter
- It's usually played first
- Place for a hit, usually
- First six tracks, say
- LP part
- "Don't Be Cruel" as opposed to "Hound Dog"
- Presley's "Don't," not "I Beg of You"
- Musician's better half
- Part that's most listened to
- Single component
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Where to start playing an LP that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!