Clue: Lt.'s inferior
We have 2 answers for the clue Lt.'s inferior. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 09, 2015
- New York Times - October 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2007
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
- New York Times - May 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lt.'s inferior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!