Clue: Lt.'s inferior, in the Navy
We have 1 answer for the clue Lt.'s inferior, in the Navy. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 02, 2016
- USA Today - January 02, 2013
- New York Times - December 11, 2006
- New York Times - June 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Lt.'s inferior, in the Navy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!