Clue: Madeline of funny films
We have 1 answer for the clue Madeline of funny films. See the results below.
- Songwriter Gus
- "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter
- Actress Madeline
- "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Gus ___, "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Longtime sportswriter Roger
- E. J. ___ Jr., longtime writer for The New Yorker
- Gus who wrote "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
- Sportswriter/editor Roger
- Gus who wrote the words to "Makin' Whoopee"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 15, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Madeline of funny films that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!