We have 2 answers for the clue Major-domo. See the results below.
- Middle name of 7-Across
- Poet Samuel who wrote "Hudibras"
- Who often "did it" in a whodunit
- Lurch or Jeeves
- Mitchell hero of literature
- Suspect in many murder mysteries
- See 34-Across
- Film character who says "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
- Estate door answerer
- Classic whodunit suspect
Found an answer for the clue Major-domo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!