Clue: Major or Thatcher, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Major or Thatcher, e.g.. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 17, 2012
- New York Times - December 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Major or Thatcher, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!