Clue: Male duck
We have 1 answer for the clue Male duck. See the results below.
- Circumnavigator Sir Francis
- Sitting duck, maybe
- Golden Hind captain
- Des Moines university
- Explorer Sir Francis
- He claimed the coast of California for Queen Elizabeth
- Famed Chicago hotel
- Sir Francis who circumnavigated the globe
- Donald Duck, e.g.
- Explorer Francis
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 02, 2013
- New York Sun - August 06, 2007
- Washington Post - August 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Male duck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!