Clue: "Mamma Mia" singers
We have 2 answers for the clue "Mamma Mia" singers. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 15, 2009
- Washington Post - February 04, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Mamma Mia" singers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!