Clue: Man who named the Pacific Ocean
We have 1 answer for the clue Man who named the Pacific Ocean. See the results below.
- 1521 visitor to Guam
- European discoverer of the Philippines
- Portuguese explorer
- Portuguese navigator
- Strait man?
- Leader of the first global circumnavigation
- Explorer for whom a GPS brand is named
- Rio de la plata explorer
- Famed circumnavigator
- Navigator with a strait named for him
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Man who named the Pacific Ocean that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!