Clue: Many-headed serpent
We have 1 answer for the clue Many-headed serpent. See the results below.
- Victim of Hercules
- Monster slain by Hercules
- Nine-headed serpent of myth
- Nine-headed serpent
- Monster in the second labor of Hercules
- Victim of Hercules' second labor
- Subject of a Herculean labor
- Many-headed monster of myth
- Monster with a head for multiplication and then some
- Multiheaded serpent slain by Hercules
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Many-headed serpent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!