Clue: Nine-headed serpent of myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Nine-headed serpent of myth. See the results below.
- Victim of Hercules
- Monster slain by Hercules
- Nine-headed serpent
- Many-headed serpent
- Monster in the second labor of Hercules
- Victim of Hercules' second labor
- Subject of a Herculean labor
- Many-headed monster of myth
- Monster with a head for multiplication and then some
- Multiheaded serpent slain by Hercules
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2014
- New York Times - November 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Nine-headed serpent of myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!