Clue: Multiheaded serpent slain by Hercules
We have 1 answer for the clue Multiheaded serpent slain by Hercules. See the results below.
- Victim of Hercules
- Monster slain by Hercules
- Nine-headed serpent of myth
- Nine-headed serpent
- Many-headed serpent
- Monster in the second labor of Hercules
- Victim of Hercules' second labor
- Subject of a Herculean labor
- Many-headed monster of myth
- Monster with a head for multiplication and then some
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 04, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Multiheaded serpent slain by Hercules that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!