Clue: Voting day: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Voting day: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Datebook abbr.
- Mon. follower
- Super time?: Abbr.
- Wed. preceder
- Calendar abbr.
- Part of a work week: Abbr.
- End of a four-day hol., maybe
- Third col. on a calendar
- Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr.
- It's named for a Germanic war god: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2010
- New York Times - December 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Voting day: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!