Clue: Mon. follower
We have 3 answers for the clue Mon. follower. See the results below.
- Voting day: Abbr.
- Datebook abbr.
- Super time?: Abbr.
- Wed. preceder
- Calendar abbr.
- Part of a work week: Abbr.
- End of a four-day hol., maybe
- Third col. on a calendar
- Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr.
- It's named for a Germanic war god: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2018
- Netword - January 23, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 26, 2017
- Washington Post - January 25, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 30, 2011
- Netword - March 24, 2009
- Netword - June 19, 2007
- LA Times - June 05, 2006
- Netword - June 21, 2005
- New York Sun - February 08, 2005
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- Washington Post - May 21, 2004
- Washington Post - May 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Mon. follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!