Clue: Marx forte
We have 2 answers for the clue Marx forte. See the results below.
- Monologue delivery
- Routine part
- Funny bit
- "Take my wife ... please!," e.g.
- Roast ingredient?
- Quick delivery
- Comic's creation
- Quick joke about the QE1 or QE2, but not both
- "If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?," e.g.
- Quick laugh
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 24, 2010
- Washington Post - July 20, 2008
- Washington Post - December 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Marx forte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!