Clue: Pope after Julius II
We have 1 answer for the clue Pope after Julius II. See the results below.
- Pope, 1513-21
- Religious leader born Giovanni de Medici
- Pope when the Reformation started
- Pope of the 16th century
- Medici family pope
- Pope who excommunicated Martin Luther
- Pope, 1513-1521
- Martin Luther's excommunicator
- Pope during the Protestant Reformation
- Pope who bestowed the title of Defender of the Faith on Henry VIII
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Pope after Julius II that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!