Clue: Medicine watchdog grp.
We have 1 answer for the clue Medicine watchdog grp.. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Pharmaceutical-approving org.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- Medicine regulators: Abbr.
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Medicine watchdog grp. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!